QWeb Financial Reports
OCA Financial Reports
QWeb Financial Reports
This module adds a set of financial reports. They are accessible under Accounting / Reporting / OCA Reports.
- General ledger
- Trial Balance
- Open Items
- Aged Partner Balance
- VAT Report
- Journal Ledger
Currently General ledger, Trial Balance and Open Items are fully compatible with a foreign currency set up in account in order to display balances. Moreover, any foreign currency used in account move lines is properly shown.
In case that in an account has not been configured a second currency foreign currency balances are not available.
Table of contents
- In the Trial Balance you have an option to hide parent hierarchy levels
- Improve multicompany related usability.
- Improve performance in the General Ledger.
- The reports now display an improved title that includes report name, company and currency.
- The Trial Balance now allows to display the hierarchy of accounts
- In the Trial Balance you can apply a filter by hierarchy levels
- The Trial Balance shows the unaffected earnings account computed as: initial balance: sum of past unaffected earnings + P&L result; debit, credit and period balance: totals only for the unaffected earnings account.
- In the Journal Ledger the field 'Journal' is now optional
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
- Jordi Ballester <email@example.com>
- Yannick Vaucher <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Simone Orsi <email@example.com>
- Leonardo Pistone <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Damien Crier <email@example.com>
- Andrea Stirpe <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Thomas Rehn <email@example.com>
- Andrea Gallina <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Robert Rottermann <email@example.com>
- Ciro Urselli <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Francesco Apruzzese <email@example.com>
- Lorenzo Battistini <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Julien Coux <email@example.com>
- Akim Juillerat <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Alexis de Lattre <email@example.com>
- Mihai Fekete <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Benjamin Willig <email@example.com>
- Miquel Raïch <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Much of the work in this module was done at a sprint in Sorrento, Italy in April 2016.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/account-financial-reporting project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.