Purchase Procurement Analytic
This module sets analytic account in purchase order line from procurement analytic account
Purchase Procurement analytic
This module takes account analytic value from procurements to the created purchase order line.
To configure this module, you need to:
- Go to your user settings.
- Enable Analytic Accounting for Purchases in Technical Settings.
- Go to Inventory > Reports > Procurement Exceptions and create a new one.
- Set Analytic Account.
- Run Procurement
- The generated purchase order line will have this analytic account. They won't be grouped if analytic account is different.
Known issues / Roadmap
- If product supplier info min quantity is greater than procurement qty and we have sale orders with distinct analytic account which contains this product, each purchase order line takes seller min quantity.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.