Start date and deadline of projects.
This module makes the start and end date of projects editable:
- Change start date and deadline of projects
- Shows the deadline in the project kanban view
- Show the start date and deadline of the project on the task form view
Table of contents
To use this module, you need to:
- Go to 'Project' > 'Projects' and select or create a new project;
- on the form view, enter a deadline (Expiration Date) and start date (debug mode must be enabled);
- the deadline is shown on the kanban and renders red when it's passed;
- both the start date and deadline are shown on the task form.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/project project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.