Product Serial Unique Number
Product Unique Serial Number
Allow to control product serial lot number with a unique relation, adding a restriction to avoid stock moves with quantity different than 1, only if Unique Lot option (explained later) is enabled
To install this module, just selected from available modules.
To configure serial uniqueness feature, do the following
- Go to Warehouse > Products > Products
- Choose the product you need to acomplish unique serial
- Get into Inventory tab in the form view and enable at least one of the lots available options for serial lot tracking, and then Unique Lot option will appear to enable it
When doing a warehouse transfer, there are two posibilities for serial lot number treatment :
- Incoming transfer: Serial numbers will not appear unless it have not already a stock move related and letting to the user create a new one from scratch
- Outgoing / Internal transfer: Dont show unused serial lots leaving to the user to select only those one that have associated moves
Known issues / Roadmap
- When computing last location for a lot based on quants, it fails, this is not fully tested
- Look how to append domain strings
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback here.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit http://odoo-community.org.