Pos ticket logo
Pos Ticket Logo
A different receipt template is used if the PoS ticket is printed via web or via proxy. In the case the ticket is printed via web (through the browser) the company logo isn't printed. This module adds it.
In other hand, company_logo is loaded using /web/binary/company_logo controller that returns a 150px wide logo:
but after that logo is resized to 300px width, so a pixelled logo appears even original logo is 300px wide. That's why we override how company_logo is loaded. We also resized it to 260px (not 300px) wide because appears cut in PDF.
Table of contents
To add a logo to any given company:
- Go to Settings > Users & Companies > Companies
- Edit one and add the logo editing the top left corner image.
To configure receipt web print in the PoS (is the default setting):
- Go to Point of Sale > Configuration > Point of Sale.
- Edit the one you want to configure.
- If the PosBox setting is enabled the Receipt Printer setting should be disabled.
- Open a new PoS session.
- Make an order and validate it.
- You should see the company logo in the receipt preview.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/pos project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.