Payslip Input Type Policy
Payslip Input Policy
This module adds feature to configure predefined values for payslip inputs. Predefined value attach to each employee's contract.
To install this module, you need to:
- Clone the branch 8.0 of the repository https://github.com/OCA/hr
- Add the path to this repository in your configuration (addons-path)
- Update the module list
- Go to menu Setting -> Modules -> Local Modules
- Search For Payslip Input Policy
- Install the module
Configure Input Type
To configure input types, you need to:
- Go to Human Resources -> Configuration -> Payroll -> Input Type
- Create input type data
- Input type has to be unique
Add Predefined Inputs Value On Employee's Contract
You need to:
- Go to Human Resources -> Employee -> Contract
- Create/Open contract data
- Open Payslip Input Types tab
- Add predefined payslip input value
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
- Andhitia Rama <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.