Partner Outstanding Statement
OCA Financial Reports
Print Partner Outstanding Statement
The outstanding statement provides details of all outstanding partner receivables or payables up to a particular date. This includes all unpaid invoices, unclaimed refunds and outstanding payments. The list is displayed in chronological order and is split by currencies.
Aging details can be shown in the report, expressed in aging buckets (30 days due, ...), so the customer or vendor can review how much is open, due or overdue.
Users willing to access to this report should have proper Accounting & Finance rights:
- Go to Settings / Users and edit your user to add the corresponding access rights as follows.
- In Application / Accounting & Finance, select Billing or Billing Manager
- In Technical Settings mark Show Full Accounting Features options.
To use this module, you need to:
- Go to Invoicing > Sales > Master Data > Customers or or Invoicing > Purchases > Master Data > Vendors and select one or more
- Press 'Action > Partner Outstanding Statement'
- Indicate if you want to display receivables or payables, and if you want to display aging buckets
- In v12, the module should be renamed to Partner Outstanding Statement. Maybe merge this module with the Partner Activity Statement module.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smash it by providing detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
- Miquel Raïch <email@example.com>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.