Partner Activity Statement
OCA Financial Reports
Print Customer Activity Statement
The activity statement provides details of all activity on the customer receivables between two selected dates. This includes all invoices, refunds and payments. Any outstanding balance dated prior to the chosen statement period will appear as a forward balance at the top of the statement. The list is displayed in chronological order and is split by currencies.
Aging details can be shown in the report, expressed in aging buckets (30 days due, ...), so the customer can review how much is open, due or overdue.
Users willing to access to this report should have proper Accounting & Finance rights:
- Go to Settings / Users and edit your user to add the corresponding access rights as follows.
- In Application / Accounting & Finance, select Accountant or Adviser options.
To use this module, you need to:
- Go to Customers and select one or more
- Press 'Action > Customer Activity Statement'
- Indicate if you want to display aging buckets
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smash it by providing detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
- Miquel Raïch <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.