More pythonic relativedelta
This addon provides a reimplementation of OpenERP's pyjs relativedelta class using Moment.js (http://momentjs.com).
On top of what you can do with the original, you can use
- datetime objects
- relativedelta(hour=0-23, hours=0-23)
- relativedelta(minute=0-59, minutes=0-59)
- relativedelta(seconds=0-59, seconds=0-59)
- relativedelta(weekday=0) [MO] ... weekday=6 [SU]
- there's no MO(+n) syntax, but that can be simulated by relativedelta(weeks=+(n-1), days=1, weekday=0), this week's monday would be relativedelta(weeks=-1, days=1, weekday=0) etc.
- all of them together in a predictable manner as detailed in
Simply depend on web_relativedelta and enjoy most of python's relativedelta functionality
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.