Module Manifest - Extra Options
Adds some useful keys to manifest files
Extra options in manifest
This is a technical module to allow developers to make use of a couple of new keys in module manifests.
The following new keys are available currently:
- Your module will depend on modules listed here, but only if those modules are already installed. This is useful if your module is supposed to override behavior of a third module if present, but it's not a hard dependency of your module. Think of auth_* and their interactions.
- depend on this module and use the keys described above
- breaks to mark some modules as being incompatible. This also could be versioned ('breaks': ['my_module<<0.4.2'])
- demo_if_installed, data_if_installed, qweb_if_installed being dicts with module names as keys and a list of files as values in order to pull some data files in case some other module is installed
- rdepends_if_installed to make another installed module depend on the current module
- _if_module on models to load certain models only if the appropriate module is installed
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
- Holger Brunn <email@example.com>
Do not contact contributors directly about help with questions or problems concerning this addon, but use the community mailing list or the appropriate specialized mailinglist for help, and the bug tracker linked in Bug Tracker above for technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.