Adds an option to edit mail to different partners
This module extends the functionality of mail. You can edit message/messages and move them to any model.
To configure this module:
- Activate the 'Move mail message' or 'Edit mail message' permissions for a user (the admin user has these rights by default)
- Objects that users are allowed to move messages to, can be configured in Settings - Technical - Database structure - Referenceable objects.
To use this module, you need to:
- Go to Message Chatter in any model, click the Edit (pen) Icon to open up the 'Edit or Move' wizard.
- To edit, edit the Mail as necessary and click Save.
- To move, select the destination object and click Save.
Known issues / Roadmap
- Does not reload after edit on messaging views. For this we needed to call controller.reload(), a way to this would be to inherit the ActionManager and call it from there.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback here.
- PICOL Icon Generator here.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit http://odoo-community.org.