Defines medical practioners
This module adds medical practitioners.
Practitioner covers all individuals who are engaged in the healthcare process and healthcare-related services as part of their formal responsibilities.
Practitioners include (but are not limited to):
- Physicians, dentists, pharmacists
- Physician assistants, nurses, scribes
- Midwives, dietitians, therapists, optometrists, paramedics
- Medical technicians, laboratory scientists, prosthetic technicians, radiographers
- Social workers, professional home carers, official volunteers
- Receptionists handling patient registration
- IT personnel merging or unmerging patient records
- Service animal (e.g., ward assigned dog capable of detecting cancer in patients)
A practitioner in Odoo is going to be also a partner.
To install this module, simply follow the standard install process.
- Go to Medical -> Practitioner -> Practitioners
- Click "Create"
- Enter the practitioner information and click "Save"
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smash it by providing detailed and welcomed feedback.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.