This module allows you to manage your Logistic Requisitions.
A Logistic requisition express a need that is requested somewhere. It allows to manage the sourcing of the needs before making a cost estimate to the requestor.
This invert the logic that is in standard in OpenERP in the way that the sourcing of the procuremnt is made before the order confirmation and we built the link incase of validation. In standard, th SO confirmation generate the procurement then it generate the needed procurement.
The sourcing can be of various type:
- Warehouse dispatch: You will deliver the requested goods from one of your
stock location * Procurement : You will go for tender to chose the best supplier for the requiredgoods * Framework agreement : You will use the existing Framework agreement * Other : Nothing of those choices. In that case, the line can be selected
and included in either a PO or a tender
The simple process is the following:
- LR are recorded as the to represent the need of the customer/requestor
- LR are confirm and sourced of different way (dispatch, tender, ..)
- If sourced from tender, you need to go all along the tendering process (CBA).
Once you chose one bid, the system will automatically put back the prices information on the sourcing line of the LR.
- You can create a cost estimate from sourced LR lines for your
resquestor/customer * If the requestor accept the cost estimate, his validation will automatically:
- Create the link between the chosen winning bid and the line sourced this way. A new draft PO will be generatedand managed as drop shipping.
- Lines sourced as a dispatch will create a delivery order.
- Lines sourced a LTA will create a PO of type LTA
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.