Hide top and left menu bar
To configure this module, you need to:
- go to Settings / Technical / Parameters / System Parameters
- adjust web_menu_autohide.show_bar_threshold_navbar and web_menu_autohide.show_bar_threshold_leftbar to set the distance in pixels from the border from which the menu appears (default is 10 pixels, a value of 0 disables hiding)
- adjust web_menu_autohide.hide_delay_navbar and web_menu_autohide.hide_delay_leftbar to set the amount of milliseconds after which the menu disappears if the mouse left it (default is 10 seconds)
Known issues / Roadmap
- This module heavily relies on mouse events, so it probably messes things up for touchscreens
- Holger Brunn <email@example.com>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit http://odoo-community.org.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.