This module adds Helpdesk functionality in Odoo.
This is an alpha version, the data model and design can change at any time without warning. Only for development or testing purpose, do not use in production. More details on development status
Table of contents
To configure this module, you need to: #. Edit or create new channels. #. Edit or create new categories. #. Edit or create new stages. #. Edit or create new teams. #. Edit or create new tags.
- Go to Helpdesk > Configuration > Channels to edit or create new channels.
- Edit or create a channel.
- Set the name for the channel.
- You can also Activate or Deactivate channels.
- Go to Helpdesk > Configuration > Categories to edit or create new categories.
- Edit or create a new category.
- Set the name for the category.
- You can also Activate or Deactivate categories.
- Go to Helpdesk > Configuration > Stages to edit or create new stages.
- Edit or create a new stage.
- Set the name for the stage.
- Set the sequence order for the stage.
- You can select an Email template.
- Mark the Unattended checkbox if the stage contains unattended tickets.
- Mark the Closed checkbox if the stage contains closed tickets.
- You can add a description for the stage.
- You can also Activate or Deactivate stages.
You can also sort the stage sequence if you move up or down the stages in the list view.
- Go to Helpdesk > Configuration > Teams to edit or create new teams.
- Edit or create a new team.
- Set the name for the team.
- Add the teams members.
- You can also Activate or Deactivate teams.
- Go to Helpdesk or Helpdesk > Dashboard to see the tickets dashboard
- In the Kanban view, click in the kanban card of a team to see their tickets and create new ones.
To create a new ticket from the kanban view:
- Press Create button or click on the plus icon at the top of the column of a stage.
- Set the name or subject for the ticket.
- Select the team that will manage the ticket.
- You can select a user to assign the ticket.
- Set the priority of the ticket.
- Select the partner, and you can also set the partner name and email.
- You can select a category and set tags for the ticket.
- Add a description.
- You can also attach files to the ticket.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
- Carlos Martínez
- Catalin Airimitoaie
- Álvaro López
- Samuel Calvo
- Adaptive City:
- Aitor Bouzas
- SDi Soluciones, S.L.:
- Oscar Soto
- Jorge Luis Quinteros
- C2i Change 2 improve:
- Eduardo Magdalena <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Factor Libre:
- María Alhambra
- Daniel Cano
- Pedro M. Baeza
- ID42 Sistemas:
- Marcel Savegnago
- Eduardo Aparício
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/helpdesk project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.