Fiscal Year Closing
Generalization of l10n_es_fiscal_year_closing ( http://apps.openerp.com/addon/4506 )
Fiscal Year Closing Wizard
Replaces the default OpenERP end of year wizards (from account module) with a more advanced all-in-one wizard that will let the users:
- Check for unbalanced moves, moves with invalid dates or period or draft moves on the fiscal year to be closed.
- Create the Loss and Profit entry.
- Create the Net Loss and Profit entry.
- Create the Closing entry.
- Create the Opening entry.
It is stateful, saving all the info about the fiscal year closing, so the user can cancel and undo the operations easily.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.