Security features for Odoo exports
This module adds the following security features to Odoo's data exporting:
- A security group for restricting users' ability to export data
- A log of exports detailing the user responsible, as well as the model, records, and fields exported
- A #data exports channel for export activity notifications
To configure this module, you need to:
- Add users who require data export rights to the Export Rights security group, found in Settings/Users (requires developer mode to be active)
- Invite users who should receive export activity notifications to the #data exports notification channel
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smash it by providing detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
- Brent Hughes <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.