Double alias for project
Define an alias for tasks and another alias for issues
Double alias in projects
Odoo by default allows to define an alias to receive mails, but you can only select to create tasks or claims related to the project, but not both.
This module makes possible to create an alias for each.
On installation time, this module will move all the existing project aliases that point to issues to the second alias. If the configured alias is for tasks, an alias for issues is searched in the system anyway for being linked.
This operation will be reverted back when uninstalling (move second aliases to the first one when no alias is defined for tasks).
In case you have projects which have configured both aliases for tasks and issues, both are preserved on uninstallation of this module, but you will only have accessed to the task one.
- Enable developer mode.
- Go to Settings > Parameters > System parameters.
- Create or edit the parameter with the name "mail.catchall.domain", and put as value the domain of your mail server.
- System parameter "mail.catchall.alias" needs to be configured as well.
- Go to a project
- Access the "E-mails" tab.
- Define a mail alias for the tasks and a mail alias for issues
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Original Odoo Project Icon
- FontAwesome Icon.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.