Donation Tax Receipt
Manage tax receipts for donations
This module handles tax receipt for donations. It is used in France by the Barroux Abbey, but it doesn't have any France-specific behavior.
This module depend on the module account_auto_fy_sequence which can be found in the OCA project account-financial-tools https://github.com/OCA/account-financial-tools/.
To configure this module, you need to:
- on the donation products, you may activate the option Is Eligible for a Tax Receipt
- on each donor (i.e. partner), select the Tax Receipt Option : None, For Each Donation or Annual.
When you create a new donation, the Tax Receipt Option of the donor is copied on the donation.
When you validate a donation with a Tax Receipt Option set to For Each Donation that has one or several donation lines eligible for a tax receipt, it will create a new Tax Receipt linked to this donation.
At the beginning of each new year, start the wizard Create Annual Receipts : it will create all the annual tax receipts. An annual tax receipt is linked to one or several donations.
- Brother Bernard <informatique - at - barroux.org>
- Brother Irénée (Barroux Abbey)
- Alexis de Lattre <email@example.com>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit http://odoo-community.org.