Store Document File from a Remote CMIS Server
Attach files from a remote CMIS Server
This module allows you to use the CMIS backend to search in the DMS repository and attach documents to OpenERP records.
You need to install the CMIS python library:
pip install cmislib
Create a new CMIS backend with the host, login and password.
- On one OpenERP record, click "Add from DMS".
- Type your query and then click on "Search".
- Filter your results if necessary
- Select the documents you want to attach
- Selected documents will be enqueued for importing
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.