Bill of Lading using Webkit Library
A Bill of Lading is a document issued by a carrier to a shipper of goods. It is a negotiable instrument, and it serves three purposes:
- it is a receipt for the goods shipped;
- it evidences the contract of carriage;
- it serves as a document of title (i.e. ownership).
This document could be different from a Delivery Order as it has some legal issues.
- Two reports are provided in this module
- Bill of Lading for Delivey Orders;
- Bill of Lading for Incoming Shipment (the use-case is shipment from an
to the local Warehouse).
This module also add a new field for a warehouse to pick form or deliver to; this field will be used if the default warehouse_id is not set (normally from a PO).