Auto-refresh delivery price in sales orders
This module automates the delivery price handling for the following cases:
- If you change any line in your draft sales order (SO), when saving, the delivery price will be adjusted without having to click on "→ Set price".
- If specified in the system parameter, the delivery line can be also auto-added when creating/saving.
- If you deliver a different quantity than the ordered one, the delivery price is adjusted on the linked SO when the picking is transferred.
Table of contents
- Activate developer mode.
- Go to Settings > Technical > Parameters > System Parameters.
- Locate the setting with key "delivery_auto_refresh.auto_add_delivery_line" or create a new one if not exists. Put a non Falsy value (1, True...) if you want to add automatically the delivery line on save.
- Locate the setting with key "delivery_auto_refresh.refresh_after_picking" or create a new one if not exists. Put a non Falsy value (1, True...) if you want to refresh delivery price after transferring.
- After confirming the sales order, the price of the delivery line (if exists) will be only updated after the picking is transferred, but not when you might modify the order lines.
- There can be some duplicate delivery unset/set for assuring that the refresh is done on all cases.
- On multiple deliveries, second and successive pickings update the delivery price, but you can't invoice the new delivery price.
- This is only working from user interface, as there's no way of making compatible the auto-refresh intercepting create/write methods from sale order lines.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/delivery-carrier project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.