Advanced reconciliation methods for the module account_easy_reconcile.
account_easy_reconcile, which is a dependency, is available in the branch: lp:account-extra-addons
- In addition to the features implemented in account_easy_reconcile, which are:
- reconciliation facilities for big volume of transactions
- setup different profiles of reconciliation by account
- each profile can use many methods of reconciliation
- this module is also a base to create others reconciliation methods
- which can plug in the profiles
- a profile a reconciliation can be run manually or by a cron
- monitoring of reconcilation runs with a few logs
It implements a basis to created advanced reconciliation methods in a few lines of code.
- Typically, such a method can be:
- Reconcile entries if the partner and the ref are equal
- Reconcile entries if the partner is equal and the ref is the same than ref or name
- Reconcile entries if the partner is equal and the ref match with a pattern
- And they allows:
- Reconciliations with multiple credit / multiple debit lines
- Partial reconciliations
- Write-off amount as well
- A method is already implemented in this module, it matches on entries:
- Ref on credit move lines should be case insensitive equals to the ref or the name of the debit move line
The base class to find the reconciliations is built to be as efficient as possible.
So basically, if you have an invoice with 3 payments (one per month), the first month, it will partial reconcile the debit move line with the first payment, the second month, it will partial reconcile the debit move line with 2 first payments, the third month, it will make the full reconciliation.
This module is perfectly adapted for E-Commerce business where a big volume of move lines and so, reconciliations, are involved and payments often come from many offices.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.