Account payment line cancel
Cancel payment line
This module allows you to cancel and remove a payment line from a payment order when the payment needs to be cancelled (for example when a payment is rejected). The module allows you as well to free an invoice that was imported in a payment order and automatically cancel the payment lines that were generated.
To use this module, you need to:
- Go in payment orders
- Click on the cancel button of a payment line, to remove it from the payment order.
- Go to invoices
- Select a few invoices from the tree view
- Use the "Free invoices" entry to remove selected invoices from payment orders
Known issues / Roadmap
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smash it by providing detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
- Marco Monzione <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Emanuel Cino <email@example.com>
- Cyril Sester <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
The development of this module has been financially supported by:
- Compassion Switzerland
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.