Delegates mailing list archives
RE: 2017 OCA General Assemblyby
Dear OCA Delegates and new Board!
Congratulations! Thanks for your time and effort!
We will be here for any help J
Dear OCA Delegates,
Please find below the results of the election. We had 40 voters out of 62 (64% of participation).
Vote for 9 Board Members
M. Bima Jati Wijaya
M. Daniel Reis
M. Maxime Chambreuil
M. Eric Caudal
M. Pedro Manuel Baeza
M. Stéphane Bidoul
M. Dave Lasley
M. Rafael Blasco
M. Joël Grand-Guillaume
M. Frederik Kramer
M. Jordi Ballester
M. Alexandre Fayolle
Vote for 3 Financial Auditors
M. Samuel Lefever
M. Luc De Meyer
M. Adrien Peiffer
Approve the 2016 General Assembly (Record, Results, 2015 Financial Statements)
Approve the 2016 Financials Statements
Approve the 2016 Activities Report
Approve the 2017 Budget
I have attached the updated record of the 2017 General Assembly.
Thank you very much to all the candidates for your commitment and to all delegates for participating in the Assembly.
I hope you will join me to welcome:
- Adrien Peiffer as a new OCA Financial Auditor and
- Dave Lasley as a new OCA Board Member.
Congratulations to all the others for their renewals.
On Sat, May 27, 2017 at 11:09 AM, Maxime Chambreuil <email@example.com> wrote:
This is a friendly reminder that the 2017 OCA General Assembly will be closed in 1 week. If you have any questions, please reply on this list.
So far, we have 28 votes out of 62, resulting in a 45% participation.
On Mon, May 22, 2017 at 4:38 AM, Daniel Reis <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
I prepared document presenting all the candidates, that I hope to be friendlier that the original CSVs.
You can find it here:
I made the document open for comments.
I'll also grant edit privileges to any candidate that wishes to improve their page.
Citando Maxime Chambreuil <email@example.com>:
My apologies, I think I forget the 2017 budget. Please find it attached to this email.
On Sat, May 20, 2017 at 1:01 PM, Maxime Chambreuil <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
Dear OCA Delegates,
On behalf of the OCA Board, I would like to welcome our 10 new Delegates:
- M. Bima Jati Wijaya
- M. Dave Lasley
- M. Jonathan Nemry
- M. Denis Leemann
- M. Yannick Vaucher
- M. Julien Coux
- M. Gilles Meyomesse
- M. Akim Juillerat
- Mrs Charline Dumontet
- M. Frederik Kramer
and thank the 3 Financial Auditors who helps us prepare this General Assembly:
- M. Luc De Meyer
- M. Graeme Gellatly
- M. Samuel Lefever
The 2017 OCA Annual General Assembly is now open and over the next 2 weeks, you will have the opportunity to:
- review the attached documents including:
- the 2016 General Assembly documents
- the 2016 Financial Statements and Auditors Report
- the 2016 Activities Report
- the 2017 Budget
- the list of candidates to become OCA Financial Auditors
- the list of candidates to become OCA Board Members
- ask any question to the current Board Members or the candidates, by:
- replying to this email
- requesting an online conference to discuss live (please provide your availabilities: date, time and timezone; and means: Google Hangout, UberConf, Skype, etc). We will do our best to accomodate and record those sessions.
- 9 Board Members
- 3 Financial Auditors
- to approve or not the publication of the 2016 General Assembly documents
- to approve or not the 2016 Financial Statements
- to approve or not the 2016 Activities Report
- to approve or not the 2017 Budget
The vote will happen on https://vote.heliosvoting.org. You will soon receive your credentials to cast your vote. Please make sure to check your spam folder.
The 2017 OCA Annual General Assembly will be closed on June the 3rd, 2017 and results will be announced the day after.
The first Board Meeting will happen at 7am Central Time on Tuesday June the 6th, 2017 and determine the following positions:
- Contributors, Members & Sponsors
Thank you very much.