Contributors mailing list archives
Re: OCA - 2018 event sponsorship - who is interested in participating?by Mark Benton <firstname.lastname@example.org> - 04/05/2018 01:15:08
I never signed up for this mailing list. I have no connection whatsoever. When I go to the page to unsubscribe there must be 50 different lists displayed. How do I get off of this list?
On Fri, May 4, 2018 at 4:02 AM, Stephen Medina <StephenM@lsm.org> wrote:
The unsubscribe form does not work. I still get emails. There is a bug somewhere.From: Jaydip Zatakiya <email@example.com>
Sent: Thursday, May 3, 2018 11:17:29 AM
Subject: Re: OCA - 2018 event sponsorship - who is interested in participating?This is also not work for me.i already unsubscribed from this mailing list but I still received e-mails.On Wed 2 May, 2018, 6:02 PM Pedro M. Baeza (Tecnativa), <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:Mark, this is not how it works. You were the one that subscribes to this list via OCA website. Now you have to do the same for unsubscribing on https://odoo-community.org/Regards.
groups2018-05-02 14:17 GMT+02:00 Mark Benton <email@example.com>:Please remove my email from this mailing list. Thank you.On Wed, May 2, 2018 at 8:17 PM, Rebecca Gellatly <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:Hello Delegates, Members and Contributors,I hope this email finds you all well. The OCA Board are looking into potential sponsorship of the following events:
- Open Expo 2018 - Madrid, 6-7 June
- Europython 2018 - Edinburgh, 23-29 July
- Pycon Ghana 2018, Accra, 10-11 August
- Pycon Australia 2018, Sydney, 24-24 August
- Pycon FR 2018 - Lille, 4-7 October
- Pycon DE 2018 - Karlsruhe, 24-26, OctoberWe would like to get an idea from our member base who would be interested in participating in these events on behalf of the OCA.Things to be aware of:The OCA gives preference to local OCA delegates and members. We would also need help from the member to manage the translation/printing of brochures.
- the OCA is ONLY able to pay for the registration/sponsorship and marketing
- we are NOT able to pay to for transportation and accommodation
- please keep the above points in mind in making your interest knownOn behalf of the Board, we look forward to hearing from you.Rebecca--Rebecca GellatlyGeneral SecretaryOdoo Community AssociationNB: if you aren't yet a member and would like to become one please find out more about joining the OCA on the website: https://odoo-
Open for Small Business, Rebecca Gellatly