Thailand team will be focusing on the tax system part of l10n-thailand. But we need your advise too.
Based on many trials and errors in the past, we though we developed complete understanding and addons for Thailand in v8. But since, v9+, the structure of accounting is changed a lot (especially the remove of account_voucher), it is not straight forward to update it to v10.
I have explained what we did in Odoo 8 here > https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CtEsZfyY8UxjA9FUiE8GcHYP7xH7CfW85Zp8gDS4xlE/edit#
Basically, the big feature is about tax on payment, there are have 2 types.
- Undue VAT,
- Account move recorded in Invoice as Undue VAT first and recorded as clearing Undue VAT into VAT in Payment later.
- Tax amounts to be deducted for each invoices during payment (1 deduct move line per invoice, based on WHT type in invoice line)
- Do you think the concept of Undue VAT and Withholding Tax I explained in the document can be generic enough to be out of Thai Localization.
- We have some difficulties with v10 accounting. Anyone has experiences with it or ways to overcome?
- No more Customer/Supplier Payment window to track the payment of multiple invoice lines separately.
- Odoo tend to record account.move in summary, rather than in detailed.
Any opinion or pointers are welcome,