Contributors mailing list archives
Re: New Repo Proposal - Vertical Healthby
Vauxoo, Nhomar Hernández
On Mon, Dec 5, 2016 at 10:07 PM, David Lasley <email@example.com> wrote:
Health - Modules related to Patient statistics for non-laboratory type procedures. It would include things like diets, exercise schedules/stats, and other personal-type goals/statistics.
- This data will likely be used by personal trainers, gyms, health food stores, etc.
- For the most part, no companies using only these modules require licenses or specialty education to perform business.
- This data is not considered protected under Healthcare specific legislation, such as HIPAA
- Nothing in this repo should depend on Medical assets
Medical - Modules related to Patient care from a licensed practitioner context
- This data will likely be used by pharmacies, clinics, hospitals
- I cannot think of an instance in which a company would be using modules in this category without specific licenses for operation being required to perform business
- Most of this data is considered protected under Healthcare specific legislation, such as HIPAA
- I expect that this repo will depend on Health assets
What if we use the concept of "Project" new on github: