Contributors mailing list archives
Re: New Business Requirement repository [ex-Re: Gap analysis modules]by
Later ideally we should freeze the current version in v8 and start migration to v9. For this part we need help, mostly on reviewing, testing, debugging, etc (usual community work).
Another topic for help is currently we use an experimental docx reporting engine for BR report. It works but has limitations (mostly in handling html code) and it is not that beautiful. We need to plan a clean qweb version.
This is only part of the roadmap which includes for longer term:
* change request management
* integration with earned value reporting
* BI report (we have one but needs cleansing)
* Complex parenting (parent/child/depends on/mandatory/options/etc)
* integration with etherpad (which provide some version control)