Contributors mailing list archives
Re: Working with Product Setby
Ecosoft Co. Ltd., Kitti Upariphutthiphong
After some thought,
By using Product Set as "Kit", and to not do any harm with internal logic, I am thinking about doing some kind of helper (i.e., wizard) that allow user to choose partially the quantity of product set, and it just help calc the quantity of detailed product to be delivery (instead of user calc outside and fill the line manually).
I will be doing it as OCA module, please let me know if you have any suggesting (i.e., if it is not a good idea).
On Thu, May 30, 2019 at 11:01 AM Kitti Upariphutthiphong <email@example.com> wrote:
Hi, I have played around, trying to use standard first.1) If I set product's BOM as Kit, when SO create DO, product will split in DO. This is not what we want.2) If I set product's BOM as Manufacturer, when SO create DO will be in product set, but MO is created and we need to go through MO process to create new product set.I think the question is are there anything that make it easy enough like (2) but no need to create MO.On Mon, May 27, 2019 at 10:19 AM Kitti Upariphutthiphong <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:Hello,We would like to check whether there is OCA module that accommodate the following use case, which is,--> For user to work on Product Set in all documents SO, DO, INV but real stock.move happen in product details.For example,Given
- [Product Set - AAA] consist of [Product A - 2 pieces, Product Z - 20 pieces]
- [Product Set - BBB] consist of [Product B - 4 pieces, Product Z - 10 pieces]The Use Case would be
- In SO, user select set AAA = 2 and set BBB = 10 --> Print out form should show only in sets (detailed not required)
- In DO, user can select to delivery in set, AAA = 2 set, BBB = 5 set --> ** But stock move in details (not in set), DO slip if possible, can show both set and detail.
- In INV, bill customer in set, AAA = 2 set, BBB = 5 set --> Print out form in setsSo far, I would see addons that split the set into detail since SO, and so it does not answer the ease of use for user.Thank you,