The Odoo Community Association, or OCA, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of the Odoo features and to promote the widespread use of Odoo. The Association provides financial, organizational and legal support to the broader Odoo Open Source community. It also serves as an independent legal entity to which community members can contribute to the code, the funding and other resources, with the knowledge that their contributions will be maintained for public benefit.
The Association’s projects are all freely available and useable under an OSI-certified Open Source license.
- Help and promote the collaborative software development of Odoo;
- Encourage the development of Odoo and its features while coordinating and organizing the collaborative work on the software;
- Assist the community while defending its interests and the sustainability of its developments;
- Promote the use of the Odoo solution;
- Facilitate synergies, collaborations and fund raising efforts;
- Actively collaborate on the definition of the roadmaps of new versions of the tool and their implementation.